Current Standard Pricing
Pricing subject to change without notification. Please, check back here for the most updated pricing and offers available. The pricing at the time of your booking is the pricing for your shoot.
- Individual/group shoots: $50/hour + printing
- Themed shoots: $50/hour + printing
- Event photography: Regular fee (2 hour minimum) + travel & incidentals
- Artistic/Rich Edits – $12.50/image
- Restorations – $5/image & $10/image if 20%+ damaged
- Booking & Confirmations:
- Individual/group themed shoots must pay 50% of the shooting fee in advance and the other half prior to commencing the shoot during your scheduled time. Should your projected shooting time exceed one hour, you will be required to pay an additional $25/hour deposit per hour at least 24 hours prior to your shoot date.
- Event shoots pay 50% deposit of shooting fee + 100% of travel expenses in advance to confirm booking.
- Resource Acquisition: Any resources that the photographer has to acquire on your behalf has to be approve in writing at least 48 hours before the shoot. All money to acquire such resources (i.e. venues, models, make up artists, etc.) will be paid in full by the client at the time that
- Cancellation: There is a no refund policy for booking deposits. Only travel monies are refundable if cancellation is submitted at least 36 hours before the date of departure. It takes 24 hours to process the refund of travel monies. Any financial transaction fees (ie. transfer fees) incurred in order to refund the money to the client will be deducted from the
Accepted Payment Methods
- Cash – Receipts will be emailed as a pdf to the email address provided by the client.
- Debit/Credit – via PayPal
- Certified funds – A money order from a major financial institution or a cashier’s check.
- Checks – SLP only accepts check through the eCheck payment processing feature provided by PayPal.